*phew*..been meaning to start my new blog since god knows how long..but I was unfortunately quite tied up with a packed..no..make it very packed schedule..
And now with the total of 7hrs of pour-out-what-you-learned-in-lectures-on-pieces-of-papers have been painstakingly completed (there are 3 more dashing forward though *sigh*) I finally think that I should reward myself with some times off the books and modules and reference books. So here I am browsing the net and officially initiating my new blog..this new blog will be mainly about the things I went through in my new stage of life as a student (kinda embarrassed to admit it sometimes since well you know what I mean..hehe) and my newly found hobby and passion that I treasure dearly, debating *wink*.
But then, there is not limit to the things that I will write in this blog as this is my blog and I can write whatever I damn pleased…excuse the profanities..hehe
And for those who drop by just to read these whimsical, impulsive and unpredictable entries of mine…I would like to thank each and everyone of you..
Friday, April 23, 2010
My first official post..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment